New water service is done by appointment ONLY. We encourage all new residents and business owners to visit or call the village hall during normal business hours or go online to www.villageoffordheights.org and download a water application. This package shows all of the documentation required to successfully process your application.
· There is a $200 deposit fee at the start of new service
· Transfer accounts must be current before services can be transferred
· Deposits are returned within 30 days of the cancellation of service
· As of February 1, 2018, bills are due on the 1st of every month
· A 10% penalty will be added on the 5th of every month
The Village of Ford Heights offers a reduced rate program available to the elderly (Ages 62& Older) or those who are 100% disabled. To qualify, the applicant must meet income requirements (Monthly Income cannot exceed $1200.00 per married couple or $1000.00 per single person). Proof of income is required.
To fill out an application for reduced rates, please go to the village hall. If you have any questions about this program, please feel free to contact us.